Welcome back one and all to the latest Teacher’s Pet Resource Roundup and our second one for May. It’s been another busy week for our designers who have been working on some exciting new content coming to you soon. But don’t worry, we’ve got plenty of content to show you this week as well that are must-haves for your classroom. This week we have:
- The latest issue of Primary News Today is ready to read
- If you’re looking for a school membership, then come see what we’re all about with our free exclusive ESPO Taster Packs for EY/KS1 and KS2
- New Geography resources all based on Europe are now ready to download
- Walk to School Week is next week, GO Green with our essential resources to help teach about the week, the importance of road safety and exercise
- The Platinum Jubilee is edging ever closer, so come check out these wonderful Queen Craft Bookmarks
- Planning for science next year? Then make sure you take a look at our latest CREATE Science module
- #Gotit@TPet – Plant Spotter Sheet
- The winners of our Seedlings competition are announced
- Want to test your knowledge? Then why not give our brain teaser a go
The Latest Issue of Primary News Today is Here
Primary News Today is back with a brand new issue, which is out now!
This week we have the amazing discovery of a rare megalodon tooth and cress growing in soil from the moon. There is also your chance to be part of our special jubilee edition next week.
Don’t miss this fantastic issue of Primary News Today, the children’s newspaper.
Exclusive ESPO School Membership Taster Packs
Interested in a whole school membership?
In partnership with ESPO, we are now proud to offer FREE taster packs to show you what we have to offer.
We have two catalogues showcasing the very best of our content, alongside a HUGE selection of FREE resources for you to share in your school.
Europe Geography Resources
We’ve been building on our geography content and next up is Europe!
The resource above contains everything you need to make a fun, interactive sorting game which can be played on a display board or on tables. We also have capital cities and countries maps, research templates, a flag poster and so much more. Check it all out today!
Walk to School Week
Is your school ready to go green? 🟢
We’ve got lots of fun and informative #WalkToSchool resources ready to use next week! (16th May). A popular download is our class challenge pack. Encourage your school to GO GREEN and take part in ‘Walk to School Week’ THIS WEEK! 👣
The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
We’re getting ever closer to 2nd June when the country celebrates 70 years of The Queen as the UK’s monarch with the incredible Platinum Jubilee. We’ve got lots of exciting resources available to choose from, like this wonderful Queen Crafts Bookmarks activity, perfect for the jubilee!
CREATE Science – Living Things
Planning for Science next year? We’ve got what you need today ✅
Year 5 – Living Things and their Habitat is the latest Create Science module available to download. It’s full of wonderful resources that help to make teaching the module fun for the whole class! With beautiful PowerPoints, amazing activities and marvellous planning, you have everything you need to teach this fantastic module.
#Gotit@TPet – Plant Spotter Sheet
Go outside and look for these 8 common garden plants featuring clover, buttercups, dandelions and daisies.
🌱 PERFECT to use for Children’s Gardening Week at the end of the month – 28th May-5th June!
The Lucky Winners of Our Seedlings Competition Are Here!
Thank you to everyone who entered our competition! On an exciting note, the book will soon be available to purchase from our website! Stay tuned for details.
Come Test Your Knowledge With Our Brain Teaser
We think this one is a bit of a challenge… Can you solve our Brain Teaser? Comment below if you think you’ve figured it out.