Hello folks! Yep, it’s finally December, time for the classic big rush on buying Christmas presents for everyone, rushing around to get the good cards before they’ve all been snapped up, and of course plenty of festive treats and I’m sure the odd tipple. But before the big day arrives upon us, Teacher’s Pet have got your classroom needs sorted with 4 weeks of amazing content to come, to use in your classroom before finishing up for the Christmas break.
- ‘A Rubbish Penguin Story’ – Our first ever printed book has officially SOLD OUT!
- REMINDER – The Christmas Hub is now LIVE, including our BRAND NEW advent theme ‘Santa’s South Pole Adventure’
- Step into Narnia with our brand new resources for Key Stage 2
- ‘Give a Little Love’ with these wonderful resources for the amazing 2020 John Lewis advert
- Use this wonderful Christmas Kindness Calendar, the perfect resource for your class to share their little acts of daily kindness
- The Stick Man has been incredibly popular recently, why not come check out this brilliant Stick Man Word Mat
- Calling all Primary School Teacher’s, have you checked out our brand new FREE children’s newspaper that is available every week?
‘A Rubbish Penguin Story’ – Our first ever physical book has officially SOLD OUT!
Our first ever printed book… ‘A Rubbish Penguin Story’ has officially SOLD OUT!
We were so excited to share this brand new, original story with you last week. And it looks like you all loved it, after just a couple of days we sold completely out of all our stock!
REMINDER – The Christmas Hub and Advent are now LIVE!
In Case You Missed It – We’ve only gone and opened the door to our CHRISTMAS HUB!
The one and only website you’ll need this Christmas for all your primary education festive needs…
- TPET Advent Calendar 2021
- Toys Through Time with Santa
- Santa Around the World
- John Lewis Advert activities
- Christmas Crafts and Colouring
- Festive Blogs
- Elf on the shelf ideas
Plus exclusive discounts and giveaways!
Step Into Narnia – KS2 Resources Now Available!
Calling all KS2 teachers! We’ve got brand new Narnia resources now available to download! Comprehensions, PowerPoints and Think Tanks, just to name a few! We know you’re going to love these resources!
Give a Little Love
The John Lewis ad theme in 2020 was all about showing love and appreciation for those you care about – no matter how small, it all makes a difference.
It’s a fantastic animation to watch with your class on the run up to Christmas!
Christmas Kindness Calendar
Today’s the day to start using our Kindness Calendars!
We’ve got a make your own or full colour version available! A great way to encourage small acts of kindness throughout the month of December!
Stick Man Word Mat!
FREE to download… Stick Man Word Mat!
An A4 sized word mat for the story Stick Man, containing key words and images to aid independent writing!
Perfect for helping children to retell the story in their own words or write their own story about Stick Man and his adventures.
Have you made sure to check out our FREE children’s newspaper that is available every week?
CALLING ALL PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS! We’ve recently launched a brand new, FREE, children’s newspaper that is available every week! Know a primary school teacher who needs to know about this wonderful resource? Make sure you send them the link!
What Events Are Coming up in December?
Besides the obvious, December has several lovely events to celebrate with your class! Volunteers Day also fits in perfectly with our advent theme this year – what could your children do to help the planet?
Have a lovely month everyone!